Webb Miller's book is also available through Inter-Library Loan, which is how I got my hands on it and made my own copy through the decidedly low-tech solution of "abusing the office copier when everyone else had gone home." On Sun, Aug 6, 2023 at 11:20 AM Jon Forrest wrote: > > > On 8/6/2023 9:31 AM, Clem Cole wrote: > > > And vi seemed to be a pretty popular as a starting point[I always > > suspect Webb Miller's book had something to do with that since 's' > > was so small and using it to add missing vi features was not > > terrible]. > > Every time this book is mentioned on TUHS I announce that I have > a copy of it for sale. Contact me off-list if you're interested. > > Jon > >