I would love to give it a shot. I was thinking about trying to get Hercules going on a laptop this weekend while I was in Houston but I didn’t get around to it so I will probably set up a Pi when I get back. The v6-1/2 port seems neat. When and if I have something running I will add the systems to mvsevm.fsf.net. On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 9:40 PM Gregg Levine wrote: > Hello! > Holy Socks! Kevin I've been trying to track down a copy of AIX/370 for > that emulator, especially since I do run VM/370 Release 6 on it. One > of the people in the community indicated that it was a product which > had only one customer, someplace in Norway he said. > > If you do get a good copy then I'm interested. > > The same group has been trying to track down UTS as well. > > Adam any comments? > ----- > Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com > "This signature fought the Time Wars, time and again." > > On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 4:06 PM Kevin Bowling > wrote: > > > > This stuff is extremely poorly preserved. No time like the present to > > fix that. I was reading Tom's blog > > https://akapugs.blog/2018/05/12/370unixpart3/ and have been aware of > > Amdahl UTS a couple of the other ports for a while. > > > > I've got an HP 88780 quad density 9-track and access to a SCSI IBM > > 3490. Can fit them in air cargo and bring a laptop with a SCSI card. > > Tell me where to go. > > > > Regards, > > Kevin >