I've written COBOL for money. I'm not proud of it but I won't deny it. I've written Python, C, Perl, and Go (and doubtless some others) for both love and money at different times. I've written LISP (well, Scheme) for a grade and for love. I've written Inform 6 and 7, and 6502 assembler, and a bunch of other things, just for love. I am sure I couldn't stop writing programs if I had to. As Emmylou Harris sang: Well, I did it for kicks and I did it for hate I did it for lust and I did it for faith I did it for need and I did it for love Addiction stayed on tight like a glove On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 4:22 PM Seth J. Morabito wrote: > > I really like C, and Rust, and Haskell, and Lisp, and Python, and > Erlang, and many others.