The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Adam Thornton <athornton@gmail.com>
To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] UNIX: A History and a Memoir by Brian W. Kernighan is now out
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 16:59:40 -0700	[thread overview]

Since at least some of you are in contact with bwk, and since I haven't
seen it mentioned here, can someone please pass along a typo correction
with some semantic value?  The RTM worm was 1988, not '98.

And when you do, please pass along my appreciation for his kind words about
Mike Mahoney (my former thesis advisor, RIP) at the back when he was
talking about his sources.

And since Lee was mentioned in bwk's book...does anyone here know for sure
that Lee and Melinda Varian are still alive, and would they have contact
info for them they would be willing to share?  I worked for Melinda for a
while but have fallen out of touch.

Adam