It feels like the tide has turned from Go to Rust. I speak Go relatively fluently but have never used Rust in anger. Do the august personages on this list have opinions about Rust? People who generally have tastes consonant with mine tell me I'd like Rust. Although a bit outdated, I stand by what I wrote about Go several (six?) years ago: https://athornton.github.io/go-it-mostly-doesnt-suck Adam On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 12:45 AM markus schnalke wrote: > > > What attracts them more and probably is more helpful is something > like Go, which solves their problems. They don't use it because of > conceptional beauty but because of its features. If you want to > attract the masses, then you have to give them solutions to their > problems and their wishes, not trying to educate them. ;-) To > really step forward with the Unix philosophy Go needs to enter > education and become today's Java as a main programming learning > language. > > >