* [TUHS] nothing to do with unix, everything to do with history
@ 2021-02-10 15:31 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2021-02-10 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

There's so much experience here, I thought someone might know:

"Our goal is to develop an emulator for the Burroughs B6700 system. We
need help to find a complete release of MCP software for the Burroughs
B6700.

If you have old magnetic tapes (magtapes) in any format, or computer
printer listings of software or micro-fiche, micro-film, punched-card
decks for any Burroughs B6000 or Burroughs B7000 systems we would like
to hear from you.

Email nw@retroComputingTasmania.com"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-10 15:32 UTC | newest]