TUHS is a source of knowledge without equal in my experience. Where else would people trace down the link register to schematics from the 40s :-) eat your heart out chatgpt :-) On Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 8:12 AM segaloco via TUHS wrote: > Quite the honor, and a well-deserved one at that. Decades later and UNIX > is still a system around which a fellowship forms. This community is proof > of that. Congratulations Warren for all your hard work, my research > would've never progressed without these resources. > > - Matt G. > > ------- Original Message ------- > On Wednesday, December 7th, 2022 at 7:12 AM, Douglas McIlroy < > douglas.mcilroy@dartmouth.edu> wrote: > > > > https://www.usenix.org/about/awards/flame > > > > Well deserved, Warren! We are all in your debt. > > > > Doug >