The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* Re: [TUHS] Brenda Baker's Struct Memo
@ 2022-03-02 21:44 Nelson H. F. Beebe
From: Nelson H. F. Beebe @ 2022-03-02 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Thanks to Doug and Warren for getting Brenda Baker's memo on struct
online at

	https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/TechReports/Baker_Struct/bsbstruct.pdf

She later published a formal article about that work in

	An Algorithm for Structuring Flowgraphs
	Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery 24(1) 98--120 January 1977
	https://doi.org/10.1145/321992.321999

- Department of Mathematics, 110 LCB    Internet e-mail: beebe@math.utah.edu  -
- 155 S 1400 E RM 233                       beebe@acm.org  beebe@computer.org -

* [TUHS] Brenda Baker's Struct Memo
@ 2022-03-02 21:18 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2022-03-02 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

All, I've just placed this document at
https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/TechReports/Baker_Struct/bsbstruct.pdf

Many thanks to Doug for passing it on!
Cheers, Warren

----- Forwarded message from Douglas McIlroy -----

Warren,

Someone asked if Brenda Baker's original technical memorandum about
struct is available. I scanned my copy and passed it on, secure in my
belief that the Labs won't care since it is essentially the same as
her journal publication.

For the memo to be genuinely available, I'd like to send it to TUHS.
With that in mind I redacted information about corporate organization
and distribution channels. However the memo still bears the AT&T logo
and the words "not for publication".

Doug

----- End forwarded message -----