I’m looking for source code of the original Blit as described here: http://doc.cat-v.org/bell_labs/blit/blit.pdf It does not seem to be on the v8 tape. I found the following on the web: http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/retrocomputing/att/5620/software/ but that seems to be from much later and for the 5620. Then there is this, which seems to be the Blit's graphics routines or a derivtive thereof: https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/athena/astaff/project/Sdev/S/src/fun/blit/ (although it seems larger than the 8KB mentioned in the paper). I’m aware of this emulator: https://github.com/aap/blit which uses a rom dump; it appears a good base for h/w documentation. Did the sources of these rom contents survive?