Good article in the June 10th issue of the Economist that may be of interest to TUHS members (I would have caught it sooner, but I'm a little behind in my reading). Unix's founding fathers Jun 10th 2004 From The Economist print edition Dennis Ritchie invented C and was one of the key members of the team behind Unix - —two developments that underpin much modern software http://www.economist.com/displaystory.cfm?story_id=S%27%2980%2EQQ7%27%23%40%23D%0A Subscription or "pay-per-view" required. I'd share the full article, but I am afraid of their lawyers. ---corey