Hi All. Attached is "A Supplemental Document For Awk". This circulated on USENET in the 80s. My copy is dated January 18, 1989, but I'm sure it's older than that. One clue is the reference to the 4.2 BSD manual, and 4.3 came out already in 1986 or so. Does anyone else have a copy of this with perhaps an older date? As far as I can tell from a short search, the author is no longer living. If someone knows better and can provide contact info for him, that'd be great. In the meantime, Warren, do you want to add it to the archives? Thanks! Arnold