The error was introduced on 13 September 2005, by an anonymous user from an IP address allocated to Web Perception, a Californian ISP, and (currently) geolocated to Sonoma. The change comment was: Changes - 386BSD factual errors corrected, potentially libelous statements removed, links updated, refocus on 386BSD history, authority-386BSD authors, published works, DMR refs The same IP address was used for a series of edits over 2005-2006, to topics including 386BSD, Lynne Jolitz, William Jolitz, and Radiocarbon Dating. I imagine it was simply a mistake. d > On 10 Sep 2022, at 12:26, Grant Taylor via COFF wrote: > > On 9/9/22 8:05 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote: >> Done. > > Thank you! > >> Do you have an idea about how this error crept in? > > No, I do not. > > I came to this article after reading about the DDJ DVD archive on the geeks mailing list. I was sensitive to the emails about DDJ because I've been looking to acquire the issues (or at least articles) with the Porting Unix to the 386 articles in them. > > Now I have them! :-D > > > > -- > Grant. . . . > unix || die >