The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: don@DonHopkins.com (Don Hopkins)
Subject: [TUHS] Ken visits Cray Research Inc and finds old bug
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:13:57 +0100	[thread overview]

I knew a guy who worked at one of the national labs that had its own Cray supercomputer, in a computer room with a big observation window that visitors could admire it through.

Just before a tour group came by, he hid inside the Cray, and waited for them to arrive. Then he casually strolled out from the Cray, pulling up the zipper of his jeans, with a relieved expression on his face.

-Don