The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] A New Mail List for TUHS chat
@ 2018-07-01 23:14 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2018-07-01 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

All, I've removed the moderation on the TUHS list. Given that you would
like to chat about non-TUHS stuff, I've made a new list:

	coff@tuhs.org

E-mail me if you want to subscribe. I'll be in the road until the
weekend but I will process requests daily.

Cheers! Warren

* Re: [TUHS] A New Mail List for TUHS chat
@ 2018-07-01 23:27 ` Warner Losh
From: Warner Losh @ 2018-07-01 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Warren Toomey; +Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018, 5:15 PM Warren Toomey <wkt@tuhs.org> wrote:

> All, I've removed the moderation on the TUHS list. Given that you would
> like to chat about non-TUHS stuff, I've made a new list:
>
>         coff@tuhs.org
>
> E-mail me if you want to subscribe. I'll be in the road until the
> weekend but I will process requests daily.

Thanks Warren.  I thought about suggesting ecoff@ for flames. It being the
Emotional COFF list :)

Warner

@ 2018-07-02  0:07 ` William Corcoran