From: Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net>
To: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org
Subject: [TUHS] European unix-like OS
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:22:28 +0100

Nearly all the unixes i used where from the US, but one stands out.

I spent a week or two trying to get my head around Helios which was aimed at parallel systems (transputer). I believe it was French in origin, and wad unix-like at the command line but the shell supported mesh pipelines and other unique ideas.

interesting but hard to manage..

-Steve