* [TUHS] European unix-like OS
@ 2019-07-17 18:22 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2019-07-17 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Nearly all the unixes i used where from the US, but one stands out.

I spent a week or two trying to get my head around Helios which was aimed at parallel systems (transputer). I believe it was French in origin, and wad unix-like at the command line but the shell supported mesh pipelines and other unique ideas.

interesting but hard to manage..

-Steve