The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Joseph Holsten <joseph@josephholsten.com>
To: Larry McVoy <lm@mcvoy.com>
Cc: segaloco <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: [TUHS] Re: DMD 5620 simulator
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 20:55:13 -0700	[thread overview]

I haven’t. I’m not sure how much it differs from the acme experience, but I still miss them especially the terminal-as-editor. I hear some of the same people may have been involved.

Which is why I can’t possibly make time for the adm-3a, that never ending hobby project is already claimed by my desire for acme with syntax highlighting.

/me goes back to working in a :term inside neovim inside tmux inside a mosh session inside a glorified vt100 emulator, while absolutely not crying about applications being ignorant of presentation layer for “portability”

--
josephholsten.com