On Thursday, 23 November 2023 at 20:43:56 -0500, Stuff Received wrote: > On 2023-11-23 20:03, Will Senn wrote: >> Happy Thanksgiving! > > In the U.S., certainly. Do Auzzies celebrate thanksgiving? Not really, but if we did, it would have been yesterday. But we do get exposed to Black Friday (today). Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php