The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] converting C/A/T to postscript
@ 2023-03-11 19:59 arnold
From: arnold @ 2023-03-11 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

There was such a tool, psroff (same name as, but no shared code with the
Adobe version) that read either C/A/T or ditroff output and produced
postcript. It was in volume 24 of comp.sources.unix. There were also
multiple patches to it.

It dates from 1991.

segaloco, you were looking for this? Contact me privately if you can't
find it.

Arnold

* [TUHS] Re: converting C/A/T to postscript
@ 2023-03-11 20:20 ` segaloco via TUHS
From: segaloco via TUHS @ 2023-03-11 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: arnold; +Cc: tuhs

I wasn't personally, I think someone in that thread was but nah, it wasn't something I was in search of.  Closest I've looked for is catsim(1) but haven't looked very far and I don't need it for document stuff, just attempted restoration of some code bits pre-V5.

- Matt G.