On Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 17:03:07 -0600, Warner Losh wrote: > On Tue, Jun 18, 2024, 4:50 PM Greg A. Woods wrote: >> >> CMake is the very antithesis of a good tool. It doesn't help. I think >> it is perhaps the worst abomination EVER in the world of software tools, >> and especially amongst software construction tools. > > Someone clearly never used imake... I've used both. I'm with Greg (Woods): cmake takes the cake. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php