The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: James Frew <frew@ucsb.edu>
To: tuhs@tuhs.org
Subject: [TUHS] Re: A second Unix Patent
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 11:19:57 -0800	[thread overview]

This qualifies as a true Service to the Profession™.

If you doubt that, take a look at the original C version, completely
free of pesky comments. (Would've made a great CS PhD exam question:
"What does this code do?")

/Frew

P.S.: All you cats waiting on the books I promised: they're all boxed up
on the spare bed behind me, shipping Real Soon Now™.