All, I can't believe it's been 9 years since I wrote up my original notes on getting Research Unix v7 running in SIMH. Crazy how time flies. Well, this past week Clem found a bug in my scripts that create tape images. It seem like they were missing a tape mark at the end. Not a showstopper by any means, but we like to keep a clean house. So, I applied his fixes and updated the scripts along with the resultant tape image and Warren has updated them in the archive: https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Distributions/Research/Keith_Bostic_v7/ I've also updated the note to address the fixes, to use the latest version of Open-SIMH on Linux Mint 21.3 "Virginia" (my host of choice these days), and to bring the transcripts up to date: https://decuser.github.io/unix/research-unix/v7/2024/05/23/research-unix-v7-3.2.html Later, Will