The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] List ping
@ 2019-04-10  7:54 Warren Toomey
                   ` (9 more replies)
From: Warren Toomey @ 2019-04-10  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Just checking you are all still out there :-)
Cheers, Warren

* Re: [TUHS] List ping
@ 2019-04-10 15:57 Noel Chiappa
From: Noel Chiappa @ 2019-04-10 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs; +Cc: jnc

This thread brings to mind a wonderful saying which I just saw in another forum:

"A wise man speaks when he feels he has something to say - a fool speaks when
he feels he has to say something."

And to reply in advance to the 'but I did't realize so many other people had
sent in replies' - try scanning your emailbox before replying to messages to a
large list.

S/N is to be hallowed.

    Noel