On Sat, 26 Sep 2015, Armando Stettner wrote: > I also seem to recall him finish up the paper.  I was lucky in my office > mates: I had John Lions and tjk.  Some place, I have a few pics of USG’s > computer room.  I only recall RP04s however.  :(    aps. Dr. John Lions? He was one of my Comp.Sci lecturers, and a brilliant bloke. It was a sad day when we lost him. I remember a USENET posting from long ago (yeah, I know), when someone swore that it was Lyons. Someone then replied along the lines of "Well, I've just walked past his office door; it's Lions, as in the big cat." Of course, my memory could be a little flakey by now. -- Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU) "Those who don't understand security will suffer." Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!