On Tue, 12 Jan 2016, Clem Cole wrote: > They finally reminded me that I had scanned that issue in, and I've just > put it up in the archive at > http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/Unix_Review/unixreview_1985jan.pdf > > Thanks for the reminder....   Loved rereading it,   The ads are almost as > much fun as the articles. Ahh... Unify... The best DBMS ever. These days, they're even calling a fscking Excel spread-sheet a "database". Somewhere, I still have the source code for Unify. -- Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU) "Those who don't understand security will suffer."