On Sat, 25 Feb 2017, Tim Bradshaw wrote: > (Although why anyone who has looked at the tail of some bit of C-derived > language with its apparently endless sequence of close braces, carefully > arranged one-per line to maximise the wasted screen real-estate would > say this is beyond me.  One of Python's few good features is that it is > impossible to do this when writing Python -- although somewhere, no > doubt, there are coding style guidelines which say that Python > definitions must be separated from the following definition by 1 + > number-of-nesting-levels blank lines.) The last language I used where white-space was syntactical was FORTRAN... Death to Python! -- Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU) "Those who don't understand security will suffer."