On Mon, 13 Mar 2017, Michael Kjörling wrote: > I can live with multipart/alternative { text/plain, text/html } messages > where the plain text part is actually _meaningful_ (my MUA is set up to > do nothing with text/html unless I ask it, at which point they are fed > through 'lynx -dump' plus a few other parameters), but have been known > to shoot back HTML-_only_ messages to the originator. Usually with a > comment to the effect of "this looks like it came through garbled". I'm > still waiting for the first such recipient to obviously take the hint, > but I haven't yet given up hope. Procmail? I'd like to have that script :-) -- Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU) "Those who don't understand security will suffer."