The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Uucp project: more sites?
@ 2017-03-20  0:11 Warren Toomey
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-03-20  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ok, the nascent historical uucp network now has 11 sites:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DoctorWkt/4bsd-uucp/4.3BSD/uucp.png
and the build software is quite stable: https://github.com/DoctorWkt/4bsd-uucp

We'd like to get a few more sites up and running. If you've ever wanted to
"be" an important uucp/Usenet site, here's your chance. E-mail me!
	Warren