On Thu, 7 Dec 2017, Jason Stevens wrote: [ M$ donating Xenix or not ] > They might actually.  Gates isn’t in charge, and there has been a major > effort to being Linux compatibility into the Windows 10 kernel. I'd be happy to be proven wrong; in fact, I'll donate say $10 -- that's all I can afford -- to the TUHS Foundation (if there is one, otherwise the John Lions Chair) if it happens. Who'll join me? > The biggest issue will be the never ending tangle of licenses, if they > had other stuff integrated into there. Shakespeare certainly had it right (Henry VI, Act 4, Part 2)... -- Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU) "Those who don't understand security will suffer."