On Fri, 15 Dec 2017, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote: >> A bit OT, I know, but how close would S/370 and Apple's iWatch be? > > ~25 MHz CPU on the 3[67]0? I/O channel controller bandwidth to the > peripherals in low megabytes/s? 16 MB of core. > > Do you think your iWatch could support 200 VM/370 APL, or general MTS, > terminal sessions? :-) Touché :-) I was just tickled by the OP's reference to an OS fitting inside a watch, and immediately thought of the iWatch (well, it runs iOS). -- Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU) "Those who don't understand security will suffer."