On Thu, 11 Jul 2019, ron@ronnatalie.com wrote: > Interactive Systems.   Now there’s a name I’ve not heard in many a > year.  Heinz Lycklama went there. A blast from the past indeed. > The did a couple of things, a straight UNIX port to various things > (PDP-11, 386) and also there “UNIX running under VMS” product. Which model of the PDP-11? I did ports of V6.5 (as I called it) to the 11/34, 11/23, and 11/60, all of which had their oddities. And that wouldn't be Eunice, would it? Or was that purely a DEC product? -- Dave