The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Literate programmin
@ 2020-02-19  0:55 Doug McIlroy
From: Doug McIlroy @ 2020-02-19  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Apropos of Knuth and me, may I immodestly point to
https://comic.browserling.com/tag/knuth
The second likeness of Don is quite good. And
the screen almost justifies posting to tuhs.

Doug

* Re: [TUHS] Literate programmin
@ 2020-02-19  2:18 ` John P. Linderman
From: John P. Linderman @ 2020-02-19  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Doug McIlroy; +Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

To paraphrase some recent testimony, "If that screen doesn't justify
posting to tuhs, nothing does."

@ 2020-02-19  2:46 ` Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2020-02-19  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

On Tue, 18 Feb 2020, Doug McIlroy wrote:

> Apropos of Knuth and me, may I immodestly point to
> https://comic.browserling.com/tag/knuth The second likeness of Don is
> quite good. And the screen almost justifies posting to tuhs.

The screen on the right looks remarkably like an early version of "spell"
i.e. words that occur the least are likely to be misspelled.

-- Dave