On Fri, 15 Jan 2021, John Cowan wrote (and somehow mangled the formatting):: > > > Whose foray?  Not DEC's.  Eunice was built at SRI and sold by > > the > > > Wollongong Group, who must have had Downundrian connections.   > > > > >  It was > > originally developed ca. 1981 by David Kashtan at SRI[1] and > > later > > maintained and marketed by The Wollongong Group.'' > > Where's the disagreement? You appeared to disagree with my (joking) observation that Eunice made VMS look civilised, as though Eunice was never designed for it (I have the thread archived somewhere). -- Dave