On Mon, 8 Feb 2021, Thomas Paulsen wrote: > I'm a UNIX man since the days of Sys4R4. Since then I run Linux and > nothing else than Linux, no dual, triple, quadruple boot into anything > else. To be honest I don't like Apple because it's an elitist system: > People pay at least one thousand bucks just for the feel like being part > of a superior elite. Under Sys4R4 me and 50 others shared one big > resource: no place for any elitist movement. I've been a Unix bod since Edition 5, and I run a few systems (Mac, FreeBSD, Penguin); I don't consider myself to be an elitist (unless you consider "Anything But Windoze" to be elitist). I also paid only about $300 for my 2nd-hand MacBook Pro, and it works fine. -- Dave