On Thu, 15 Apr 2021, Warner Losh wrote: > On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, 12:49 AM Chris Torek wrote: > I found it.  What are you looking for, TeX source, dvi, > PostScript...? > > First choice is TeX, second choice is PostScript. I tried to wrap my mind around TeX, but ended up learning PostScript instead :-) I tried to grok TeX (my then-PHB tried to force me to learn it), but ended up learning PostScript... It just worked. > And thank you so much Chris.... Indeed; he helped me with a SCSI ID problem back in ye olde BSD/OS days (BSDi), before WinDriver took over and trashed the joint for our customers. Did I mention that WinDriver pretty lost all of their customers to OpenBSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD, etc? Sounds like my own clients once; we got borged by a Big Company in order to flog their own (inferior) product, and to my black heart's delight each and everyone one of them went to an opposing product. -- Dave