On Sat, 12 Nov 2022, Clem Cole wrote: [ ... ] > (the infamous 'NUIX' bug from the Series/1 port probably being my > favorite tale). That would be the "NUXI" bug (byte-swapped words). > So to the hive mind, did anyone (DG themselves or a University) ever > build 16 or 32-bit tools for the DG architectures and do a UNIX port, > and if so, does anyone know what became of those efforts?  Is this > something that needs to be in the TUHS archives also? I remember Tracey Kidder's "The Soul of a New Machine"... It ran some proprietary system, though. -- Dave