On Sun, 12 May 2024, Adam Thornton wrote: > I'm afraid only old farts write anything in Perl anymore.  The kids just > mutter "OK, Boomer" when you try to tell them how much better CPAN was than > PyPi.  And it sure feels like all the cool kids have abandoned Go for Rust, > although Go would be a perfectly reasonable choice for this task as well > (and would look a lot like Python: get an object back, pick off the useful > fields). I must be an old fart then; the last language I used where white space was part of the syntax was FORTRAN... -- Dave