On Thu, 20 Nov 2014, Clem Cole wrote: > On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:55 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote: > > ​just replaces an ethernet driver with a serial port. > Mmmm, right. I figured. > > > > BTW: I thought of another option. It's not telnet or ftp, but if your > desire is move files back and forth without having to use a common physical > media and sneaker-net, BSD 2x should have the BerkNET code in it. That > will run on an serial line - although my previous comment about the type of > interface can matter from a performance standpoint. > I take it you actually understand BERKNET's addressing then? I could never figure it out! > Clem > -- Cory Smelosky http://gewt.net Personal stuff http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects