* [TUHS] Peter Collinson interviews?
@ 2019-09-30 21:17 reed
From: reed @ 2019-09-30 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Does anyone know where I can find the Unix-related interviews with Dr.
Peter Collinson?

These are acknowledged in front-matter of Peter Salus's Quarter Century
book which says previously appeared in ".EXE".  Bottom of
https://www.hillside.co.uk/articles/index.html mentions the magazines
aren't found. I didn't try contacting him yet.

I have read the Mahoney collection (archived at TUHS). Any other
interview collections from long ago?

Jeremy C. Reed

echo Ohl zl obbx uggc://errqzrqvn.arg/obbxf/csfrafr/ | \
 tr "Onoqrsuvxzabcefghl" "Babdefhikmnoprstuy"