On 8/4/22 2:29 PM, Al Kossow wrote: > you can find the original c.s.unix files here > http://sources.vsta.org/comp.sources.unix/volume17/mgr Oh ... that's going to be a slippery slope. I've already downloaded 108 MB and plan on integrating the messages into a Maildir where -- I think -- my MUA will make it trivial to read messages. }:-) I looked through the index.2 file from volume 29 for volumes 28, 27, and part of 26 where I found half a dozen or more things that I want to investigate. I suspect I'm going to be printing that listing and highlighting things of interest. I think there's a rabbit hole at the bottom of the slippery slope that I'm already sliding down. > i think I may need to push this to bitsavers. the c.s.unix archive > was a little more difficult to find than I thought. Is that your site? Or someone else's. The URL tends to indicate the latter. I ask because I'd be happy to mirror it on my site. -- Grant. . . . unix || die