The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Bell Labs January 1968 Organizational Directory
@ 2020-09-30 21:04 Diomidis Spinellis
From: Diomidis Spinellis @ 2020-09-30 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

David C. Brock posted on Twitter links to the Bell Labs January 1968
Organizational Directory scans.  The Research, Communications Sciences
Division is available at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/171jywFyIDyyWUMX4jYl3Czblqe5VGX2q/view

In it the Computing Science Research Center appears on tab 13, page 15
(PDF page 6).  Most of the names are very familiar to members of this
list; some are even posting here.

Diomidis - https://www.spinellis.gr

* Re: [TUHS] Bell Labs January 1968 Organizational Directory
@ 2020-09-30 21:19 ` Rob Pike
From: Rob Pike @ 2020-09-30 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diomidis Spinellis; +Cc: TUHS main list

Sam Morgan was our boss, but by the time I joined it was 127 not 137.
Perhaps Doug McIlroy can explain the reassignment.

When I was a grad student (physics), pretty much every prof had a Bell
Labs Research directory on the shelf, for when you needed answers.
Half of them had probably done post-docs there.

-rob