On 8/4/22 5:58 PM, Larry McVoy wrote: > See my signature :) I'm glad to see the :) because I did mean it as a joke and to be funny. > I bought new so most of the money poured was up front, I paid 10x > what a buddy of mine did who has the same boat (Grady-White 228 if > anyone cares) but mine just works and he is constantly working on his. > I got the better deal if you care about your time. There's the purchase price and then there's the total cost of ownership. > I want to fish, not wrench. I like that phrase and it's intent. -- Grant. . . . unix || die