The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] 14 new TUHS members
@ 2016-12-21  9:03 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2016-12-21  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, I've just got back from a few days away to find 14 new subscription
requests to the TUHS mailing list. Welcome aboard to you all.

Normally I only get one request a month, so I have some concerns about
the legitimacy of all these requests, so accept my apologies in advance
if there is any off-topic e-mails in the next few days.

P.S The mail while I was away was very interesting. Noel, you might
also be interested in the B interpreter and Robert Swierczick's B
compiler the PDP-7 Unix. The original B compiler doesn't exist, so
Robert took the 11/20 C compiler and "undid" the code that does types
so that it "became" a B compiler.

https://github.com/DoctorWkt/pdp7-unix/tree/master/src/other

Cheers all
	Warren