I was born in Richland, company town for Hanford. It had the same nuclear technology as Chernobyl. Some would say that explains a lot. :) Thanks, /Mary Ann Horton/ (she/her/ma'am) maryannhorton.com "This is a great book" - Monica Helms "Brave and Important" - Laura L. Engel       Available on Amazon and bn.com! On 12/28/22 17:12, segaloco via TUHS wrote: > P.S. If you're ever flying over the tri-cities area (central WA), try and scope out Hanford from a distance. It's a bit haunting to be honest. The facilities are in a general state of demolition/remediation, then down the way you have the current Columbia River nuclear plant, and a field of who knows what between. Definitely a sight to see for any radiological enthusiasts, I'll make it on one of those tours someday!