On 12/2/18 12:22 AM, arnold@skeeve.com wrote: > Ease was posted in comp.sources. and I think there was ;login: > article about it. We're talking mid-1980s here. I subsequently added a > few features to it, mainly to support features in Sun's sendmail. > > It's mentioned in Eric's (I think) book about Sendmail from the late > 80s or early 90s (and I have a footnote in there, I think). > > I will see if I can dig up the sources. It would undoubtedly take some > work to bring them into the 21st century. Thank you for the information. I'll see if I can't find at something in the Usenet archives. -- Grant. . . . unix || die