On 11/17/2018 08:40 AM, Lars Brinkhoff wrote: > Why oh why is there such a high correlation between archaic obsolete > systems and sheer hacking joy? I'm just dying to have MagicSix on > Chaosnet, but it's not to be. I think it has something to do with wanting to verses needing to (for one reason or another). I've always found it easier to help someone else solve their problem than it is to solve the same problem for myself. I attributed that to the desire vs need. Maybe the attribution should be more to the company than the singularity. -- Grant. . . . unix || die