The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Installing Amix on FS-UAE, English Amiga Users's thread
@ 2017-04-28  3:33 Michael Huff
From: Michael Huff @ 2017-04-28  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm this close to figuring out how to get netbsd to work on fs-uae with
no prior amiga experience. Searching around the English Amiga Users's
board for clues, I found a guide on downloading and installing Amix.
Complete with amix download links. Haven't tried it myself -I'm still
working on my bsd tangent. But for anyone interested:

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=86480