Sorry, Thunderbird strikes again. I highlighted the text to include, and it didn't put the correct address on the quote. My apologies. On 2/5/2018 6:28 PM, Dave Horsfall wrote: > On Mon, 5 Feb 2018, Arthur Krewat wrote: > >> On 2/5/2018 4:57 PM, Ron Natalie wrote: >>> There's certainly been demonstrations of vehicles being taken over >>> via the entertainment system; why the stereo needs to talk to the >>> engine computer I'll never know...  I know, wind up the volume the >>> faster you go etc, but surely it ought to be one-way? > > Umm, I wrote that, not Ron... >