Today after trying to decipher the online help for vim and neovim, I decided I'd had enough and I opted for nvi - the bug for bug vi compatible that I've used for so long on FreeBSD. It handles cursor keys, these days (my biggest gripe back when, now I'm not so sure it's an improvement). It's in-app help pages are about 300 lines long, the docs are just four of the 4.4 docs: An Introduction to Display Editing with VI, Edit: A tutorial, EX Reference Manual, and VI-EX Reference Manual - all very well written and understandable. It does everything I really need it to do without the million and one extensions and "enhancements" the others offer. In doing the docs research, I found many, many references to a "/Vi Quick Reference card"/ in the various manpages and docs. I googled and googled some more and of course got thousands of hits (really many thousands), but I can't seem to find the actual card referenced. I'm pretty sure what I want to find is a scanned image or pdf of the card for 4.4bsd. Do y'all happen to know of where I might find the golden quick ref card for vi from back in the 4.4bsd days or did it even really exist? Will