On 05/23/2018 12:39 PM, Mike Markowski wrote: > I contacted Mel and hope to hear back. … > … Someone else might have already been in touch, … I emailed Mel directly and expressed interest in the following books: · The M4 Marco Processor · SED - A Non-Interactive Text Editor · Awk - A pattern Scanning and Processing Language · Yacc: Yet Another Compiler-Compiler · RATFOR - A Preprocessor for a Rational Fortran Here's my comment as to why I'm interested in the aforementioned titles. > I am interested in the following items if they are unclaimed. I used > sed and awk on a daily basis. I also have what some would consider > an unhealthy interest in M4. I've written things in M4 that some > might say become their own markup language for config files. Which is > reminiscent of what I think YACC is supposed to be, hence my interest > in that Technical Memorandum, to learn more. RATFOR, likewise. The only title that I'd *really* /like/ to get my hands on is "The M4 Macro Processor". (See aforementioned unhealthy interest in M4.) I'm quite happy to share with the community. I just want to save the materials from the bin if nobody else claims them. Note: I've not heard anything back from Mel yet. -- Grant. . . . unix || die -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: smime.p7s Type: application/pkcs7-signature Size: 3982 bytes Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature URL: